A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Friday, December 29, 2017

Tshirt Quilt for Michael Lyons

I am so happy to hear that recent recipient of a tshirt quilt from needleonfull.com, Michael Lyons, of Crofton, Maryland, loved his quilt! It is "sew" interesting to me when working on the various quilts with the intended customer because the shirts/sweatshirts/various clothing all match that person...almost perfectly! Michael's tshirt quilt is no exception, as his shirts and various articles of clothing matched him and his personality to a tee! (no pun intended!).

As I say to my customers, if I can get a needle through it, I can sew it and quilt it! NeedleOnFull!

BSoleille! The bright side of a satisfied customer!

Terri

Photo by Kym Lyons of Michael on the left and family friend on right.
m, Kym

No comments: