A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Saturday, December 30, 2017

Five-Hundred Twenty Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes of 2017

Goodbye 2017; Hello 2018!

In years past I have posted some of the lyrics to one of my favorite Rent songs on how does one measure a year?! This year, I am including the link of the lyrics and song sung by the cast my favorite TV show - Glee! It's only 3 minutes and 4 seconds long, but oh so worth it to hear it. Please do click on the link....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7S6-Gl6B2i0

I hope for sunny skies, good health for you and your families the world over, random acts kindness and all the gratefulness you can muster in the new year!

Thank you so much for following along the year with me! Today marks the end of six (6) solid years of blogging from QuiltsFromTheHeart! I cannot believe it and I have to give a shout out to my brother-in-law, Don Tomoff, for placing the "bug" into my ear at the end of 2011 in doing exactly what I've done, blog almost daily for the past six years! Woooohoooo!!!

BSoleille!
Terri


1 comment:

retstoy said...

You differently picked the correct song. Here's hoping you and your family have a happy and healthy New Year.