A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Sunday, December 17, 2017

Peacock Cafe Brunch

It was a great start to the morning with meeting great friends for brunch in Georgetown at the Peacock Cafe. Patty Lubin, Marilyn Eichner and I spent many moments, days, and for "some", years, hospitalized at Georgetown University Hospital, but for the three of us, Georgetown, in some weird, or shall I say, fashionable, way is "home".  The old-fashion flare while walking through the streets to get to the restaurant brought out some nostalgia, I must admit.

In addition, the wreaths on the doors and the simple decorations throughout the area was well worth the visit (and on-street parking a healthy walk from our meeting spot!).

So cheers to these lovely ladies, as our bonds run deep, and I am very grateful for these special "golden" bonds of friendship we've established for over 20 years!

BSoleille!
Terri

L-R: Patty, Marilyn, and yours truly


No comments: