A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Thursday, December 28, 2017

The Non-Stop has Stopped

A wonderful week in Cleveland, Ohio, for the Christmas Holiday week was truly non-stop. This included visiting family and friends, lunches and dinners out, and all the festivities in between, plus several visits to my Mom in her nursing home. I/we tried to squeeze in as much as possible, including two last "hurrahs" yesterday with a lunch with my high school friends, and a dinner with the Strongsville Tomoff's. Lots of good food to boot, but I'm ready to give up the cookies and chocolate and eating out for a bit!

A big shout of thanks to the Kocan clan for hosting my brood for the week (including our pup Loo-C), and everything that goes with four and five extra people coming in and out of the house with lots of snow and frigid temperatures (shoes and boots were all piled by the front door and that was kind of messy)!

A safe drive home and a quick run to the grocery store is what I am thankful for too!

BSoleille!
Terri

Photos from lunch, dinner and last night of playing board games!

L-R; Robin Chandler, Kata Pagon, Debbie Martinko and me

Don, Alex, Ryan, Kristin, Olivia, Beth, me and BriPhi (Brian Phillips)
One last night of game playing at the Kocan's: Justin, Nathan, BriPhi, Brandon, Ryan and Olivia


No comments: