A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Monday, December 26, 2016

Mini BG Reunion

What do you do when ten BGCC/Track alumni (and families) gather together for a mini reunion? Set a time for anyone that wants to and could go for a run and "run". We did just that and ran three miles at 3:00, or at least that was the plan. Walkers were welcome and encouraged and we had a large gang until it started raining! Once all were back and quickly showered the athletic juices flowed in Chris and Mona Koehler's basement with pool, foosball, Mario Cart and Arcade PAC-MAN, golf, centipede and darts, plus air hockey and basketball. The tunes from the jukebox kept spinning songs from our "era" and I believe everyone had a great time catching up with each others' lives. I was simply giddy with hanging out with my college buddies and playing games. Food and photos were also a part of our afternoon together!

A big shout of thanks to our hosts, the Koehler's, who just may have to consider a new tradition during the holiday season.

BSoleille! The bright side of renewing collegiate friendships from the 1980's! Wow!

Terri

Photos from the gang including Alumni Chris Koehler, Joe McGill, Jay Yuhas, Scott Wargo, Scot and Jodie Smith, Tom and Rosalie Franek, Laura Murphy and me.

And then photos from the BG gang, spouses, children and grandchildren!










No comments: