A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Thursday, November 10, 2016

Twice in One Week!

Nothing dirty here, just good old fashioned pizza eating...in the same restaurant...twice in one week! And that restaurant is Mod Pizza. I believe it's a chain, but not opened in every city yet. Our two "vivacious visitors" this week, Laura Murphy (earlier in the week), and Linda Misencik (arrived yesterday) have never been and wanted to try. We felt we must oblige to their request. Thankfully, I tweaked my pizza a wee bit from Monday for it to taste just right today.  And the verdict from our guests? They both loved it! We all did because the toppings are all so fresh...

BSoleille!
Terri

No comments: