A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Thursday, November 17, 2016

New Tub or Glazing?

That was the question I have had ruminating in my head for a long time. I then made the executive decision to go with tub glazing on a recommendation of my buddy, Michael Serafini (who, by the way, did a fantastic job on my kitchen!). He suggested an outfit named: www.miraclemethod.com. I have never heard of them up until a few weeks ago when I called them for a quote, and a few other companies that glaze bathtubs (due diligence on quotes). The technician sent to do the job, Saul, was great! His supplies were carefully organized as he set up his work space down the hallway to the bathroom, and he thankfully covered all the floors with painting cloths. Since I was impressed with the set up, I had to have faith that the final product, a new looking glazed bathtub, was going to be fantastic. I must admit, it is a laborious process, but by 3:00pm, our house had a newly glazed tub that really looks like brand spanking new!

BSoleille! The bright side of a "brand" new and sparkling bathtub!

Terri
www.miraclemethod.com

No comments: