A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Saturday, July 4, 2015

Happy 4th 2015

The 4th went to the dogs...at least this morning when I took Lucy-Loo to our local dog park to meet up with friends (furry and human). The Lucy Girl has been sort of down since her buddy Lucky passed away over a month ago, so I thought hanging out with some nice dogs may boost her spirits. That mood booster lasted exactly 27 minutes and she needed to get out of dodge. The puppies were just too much for her, and she got real tired of everyone sniffing her private parts. 

Hope everyone had a nice holiday weekend thanking our service men and women for letting our freedom ring from shore to shore. 

BSoleille!
Terri 



No comments: