A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Doggie Depression

It is 11 weeks to the day we lost our little poodle mix, Lucky. I mention the time frame because my family and I are convinced that Big Lucy has been suffering from doggie depression this entire time. She has been quite somber, very clingy and does not want to go and stay outside for even one minute (except to do her business). This girl would spend hours sitting and sleeping in the sun, but not since before Lucky died. However, today she finally wanted to go outside and, thankfully, sat in the sun for a good long while. I guess it is a step in the right direction for healing a broken heart, canine style. It truly seems that domesticated animals have feelings and we were able to see this first hand over the last two months. Crazy? Nah!

BSoleille!
Terri


No comments: