A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Airport Ride

One would think a 12.4 mile loop around an international airport would be busy and noisy. So I tested it out this week and it was neither busy (early morning ride), and really not that noisy even with planes landing and taking off every few minutes.  The most "annoying" thing was the wait at some lights when the path crossed various roads in the area/loop. Next ride we will take the B&A Trail to Annapolis (out and back ride). 

BSoleille! The bright side of an early morning ride. 

Terri

No comments: