A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

HIgh School Soccer Games

I am thankful to catch a few soccer games a week by working the sidelines as a referee.  Lately, I've been assigned a lot of JV Boys and Girls, but I do have a couple varsity games in my near future, and for me, that is big fun!  Screaming coaches and parents who "call" off-sides when they are 30 yards away from the line I can do without and ignore, but I love the passion and gamemenship of the players themselves who try to do the best they can on the pitch.  Most of the time, they are having fun too!

My photo was taken a couple weeks ago in an Annapolis Varisty game!


BSoleille!  
Terri

No comments: