A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Monday, October 1, 2012

280th Post

Writing this blog on a daily basis certainly has taught me a lot, and today I would like to apologize for the spam that's hitting this blog, and some of the squirrely things that are happening that I have no control over.  I did google the spam stuff, and learned there are "black hat SEO's" that target blogs.  For the good of the order, I did happen to change my passcodes, but today I got hit with another spam.  I will try to "control" as best as I can, even if that means hitting the delete button on a particular day's spam.  It's frustrating, no doubt, and I will keep working the system to be "spam-free" eventually!

I am thankful for all the folks who tune into reading my daily blog, you keep me going!

BSoleille!
terri

My photo today is one from my "archives", a photo of beautiful Alaska from the summer of 2011 (cruise).




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol online no prescription overnight buy tramadol uk cheap - buy tramadol online uk