A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Wind chimes and Pies

A great hunt for wind chimes and pies was requested by Patti in downtown Annapolis today. It was a beautiful sunny day to hit the brick streets going in and out if shops looking for this "holy grail" of sorts, as she wanted them for her next destination on her trip. Our search for them culminated with the wind chimes on the outskirts of town and the pies at the Amish Market. Not too many "old-fashioned" bakeries in this area which seems quite uncanny.

I am thankful we were joined by another Ohio friend, Linda Misencik, who got to Annapolis (safely) just in the knick of time for lunch and then joined our "hunt"!

My photos include the "nirvana" pies at the Amish Market and the three of us before dinner back at the house.

BSoleille!
Terri

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That seems like a lot of fun. I have been cooped up at home for the past few weeks. I gotta do something like this with friends one of these days.

TheBestofChimes.com