A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Duathalon Age Group Winner!

A beautiful day to run, bike run with sunny skies, "warm" waters for the triathletes, but a little to much wind for half the bike portion of the race. However once out there all worries melted away and I just focused on each leg of the event and pedaled my heart out into that crazy wind.

It's been well over 20 years since my last Duathalon; which was called a biathlon then, and it seemed only the equipment improved over the years with outstanding bicycles, helmets and dri-fit clothing; but the actual work still needs to be done in swim/bike/run fashion.

I am very thankful to have finished today plus achieved my goal in breaking 2 hours!

BSoleille! Finding the bright side of Duathalon-ing.
Terri

1 comment:

Amalia Teresa Parra Morusiewicz said...

congrats! especially on breaking your personal goal!