A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Fwd: College Football -JMU Style


Begin forwarded message:

From: Terri <ttomoff@gmail.com>
Date: September 1, 2012 10:45:34 PM EDT
To: ttomoff.1622@blogger.com
Subject: College Football -JMU Style

A great day for the first weekend of college football. We started the day with tailgate extraordinaire Laura Robinson and company (her cousins). She is a master griller on the portable like no other but the photo of her includes my daughter Olivia and best bud Lizdot.  Got to just hang, eat tailgate food and played corn hole on our new boards!

But the best part of the afternoon was the blow out game - James Madison 55 - Saint Francis 7 to a sell out crowd and the Royal Dukes Marching Band!  I am thankful to enjoy the whole process of the day with family and friends in support of the Dukes!

BSoleille! Finding fun on college football Saturday.
Terri










1 comment:

Olivia Tomoff said...

First football Saturday of many!!