A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Monday, September 17, 2012

A Great Day Off

Weekends come and go, and the day's off are great in their own right, but when there is a day off during the work week, ahhh, that's just a little more special (thanks to the Jewish Holidays in September).  I did have to start my day off with a work out of biking and running, but then decided to check out a new consignment store that opened up six months ago in Crofton (very nice).  I then went to Marshall's to browse around for a long while until my "me" time expired and regular Mom duties kicked in sending me to grocery store!

But I have to say, what really relaxed me more than anything today was getting some quality time on my quilting, and cutting out shirts for some tshirt quilts I began working on recently.  I am thankful for that time for sure.

BSoleille!
Terri

Photo of Butterfly taken at Hershey Botanical Gardens in 2009....
 

No comments: