A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Special Day on the Chesapeake Bay

A few months ago (think cold and in a hockey rink) at a Hockey 4 Hope benefit, I won the bid for a sailboat ride on the Chesapeake Bay. Jump ahead now to today and that bid turned into a unbelievable reality. Captain David Sabourin took me and pal Linda on a 56' Sea Ray boat ride we will never forget. We began our 6 hour trek in Deale and headed over to St. Michaels for lunch then headed back to the Annapolis Harbor before ending out trip back in Deale. I am very thankful It was a spectacular day to be on the water and to really enjoy the moments..."sailing away" like the Pablo Cruise song!

BSoleille! To a great Captain of "All The Toys", Dave Sabourin.
Terri

No comments: