A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Friday, June 1, 2012

Last Day as a Junior

Today marks the last "full" day of school for my son Ryan in his junior year of high school.  After finals next week, he will officially be a senior!  We are very proud of how far he has come, and can't believe he will be a senior soon!  Here's wishing all the best for our 2012 graduates, both high school and college, a bright future ahead no matter what is pursued!  Congratulations!


BSoleille, wishing for bright days ahead on all who are graduating in 2012!
terri

No comments: