A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Friday, June 22, 2012

Family Fun from Ocean City to Rehoboth

The week at the beach is only a memory now, but it was great spending time with the family. We had to "squeeze" in some skee ball along with many trips to the beach for sun, surf and sand. My husband Bill and I finished the week by biking the Junction Trail from Rehoboth to Lewes,DE, and getting caught in the downpour of rain a few miles from our ending spot! It certainly cooled us off and a big shout of thanks to Lizzy and staff at Atlantic Cycle for our rides and a place to change out of wet clothes!

BSoleille! Finding a great June week to hit the beach
Terri

No comments: