A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Our 25th Wedding Anniversary!

Today I am VERY THANKFUL for the past 25 years of marriage with my best friend, lover, father of my children, and over-all great guy, Bill Tomoff.  It seems like the years keep going faster, but our bonds keep getting stronger.  A deep sense of family, focus and faith keep us marching on everyday through everything that life throws at us!  It is also our deep love for each other and hearty laughter that makes up for the rest of life's trials.....

I am going out on a limb today by posting not one or two photos, but five!  Bare with me, but I could not resist posting these as June 13, 1987 seems just like yesterday!

P.S. We celebrated this milestone last summer (August) with our wonderful Alaskan cruise!

Wedding Party

Our Lady of Good Counsel Church, Cleveland, Ohio

Bill Tomoff

Terri Nolan Tomoff
Terri & Bill 
BSoleille!  The bright and wonderful world of wedded bliss!!!
terri




No comments: