A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Sunday, December 8, 2019

Neighborhood Cookie Party 2019

It's a busy time of year, but this afternoon a group of neighbors got together for our annual cookie exchange and Yankee Swap. It was great catching up with each other, and a huge shout of Thanks to Mary Kay Carlo for hosting and keeping us fed with her terrific appetizers (love those meatballs!)

I am thankful to share these fun moments with my Harcourt Avenue (and elsewhere) compatriots, and missed those who could not come due to other planned activities and work (again, a busy time for sure.)

It sure will be fun having a hot cup of tea and some delicious cookies to go with!

BSoleille!

Terri

Photo of our group today! Tammy, Linda, Sarah, me, Mary Kay, Kathy, Lisa and Lois (we tried to squeeze in).


No comments: