A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Sunday, June 16, 2019

Justin Kocan Graduation and Happy Father’s Day

The cool rainy weather in Cleveland, Ohio, was never going to damper the spirits of my nephew, Justin Kocan’s, grad party! It was a very quick trip, arrived late yesterday afternoon, and already back on the road home to Maryland. But nevertheless, cheers to and a huge Congratulations goes out to Justin and his graduation class of 2019 from North Royalton High School. A great party (still going on) hosted by my sister Kimberly and husband Jerry! Don’t we all love the food at parties? This was no exception, which included some terrific Polish dishes like kielbasa and sauerkraut, a family favorite.

I would also like to reach out to all the Dads in the world  and wish each and every one a Happy Father’s Day (including my hubby, Bill).

BSoleille!

Terri
Below: Kocan’s ready for their graduation party guests.


Bill taking a much deserved nap, albeit a week early!

Justin the graduate 


No comments: