A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Thursday, February 7, 2019

Trying My Best

Blogger is planning on changing some things around come March 1st; it’s the platform I use for this blog. As I’ve mentioned in previous posts, I’ve been limping along with posts and photos (not loading), and a few other things and have employed various "go-arounds" to try and keep this good thing going.

This "almost" daily blogging has become a large part of who I am, and I truly believe I’m better for it. I love thinking about what I’ll write about and post as I go through my day. Some days are easier than others, of course, but the new "wrinkles" could pose some issues in my posts. Time will tell and I will continue on as much as it will allow me under the Blogger banner. 

Fingers crossed for a smooth transition to whatever is in store...

BSoleille!

Terri

PS my photo would not load...





No comments: