A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Sunday, February 24, 2019

Maryland United FC Women's College Showcase Tournament Extravaganza

What a difference a day makes, especially weather-wise in many locations, including Crownsville, Maryland, where the Women's College Showcase Tournament played out this past weekend, hosted by Maryland United FC. The soccer was fast and furious, just as I like it, and the teams from Maryland, Virginia and Pennsylvania were incredibly good. The teams come from some of the best clubs on the East Coast, and it was an honor to referee seven matches in this tournament.

I was thankful to be a part of a wonderful crew of referees all weekend long. We count on each other and try to do our very best with each match, no matter if we are the center referee or assistant referee (sidelines). We are considered the third team on the pitch!

BSoleille!
Terri

From L-R: Teri Frontin, Brett H, Chico Brown, Tom, Barry Lawrence, Me and our Assignor, Mark Jennings.







No comments: