A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Monday, May 28, 2018

USA Military - Thank You!

To the men and women in uniform all over the globe, past, present and future, who "gave" their life keeping our shores safe, we collectively say: THANK YOU! And, though we have our "problems", of course, that freedom is not lost on living in the greatest country on Earth!

BSoleille! The bright side of grit, valor and ingenuity...

Terri


No comments: