A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Saturday, December 24, 2016

The Elves Have Left the Building

One of Santa's elves dropped their hats and walked off the job, with the other elves following suit (and that's a Santa suit)! And you know what that means...a million wishes for a Merry Christmas to all my faithful readers of my blog. I am so grateful and humbled throughout this year especially through some challenging times with love and support by many folks near and far.

So enjoy this time with your loved ones, squeezing everyone a little tighter on your greetings this week.

Merry Christmas!
Terri

Photos of Nolan Family Christmas and lifelong friends, Bill and Colleen Gawne, and my Mom with me and Olivia











No comments: