A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Life Imitating Art

As in pumpkins and giraffes...the pumpkins being the "life", and the giraffes being the "art". So while doing a little raking lately (and I mean very little in the raking department), I noticed those same "light orange" pumpkins that I blogged about from October had one stem looking mysteriously like the giraffe that is right behind it. I never noticed it before because the stem was like any other pumpkin stem, straight, (or pretty straight) or so I thought. Never did I think a pumpkin stem would morph into a giraffe looking stem, but there are just some unexplainable things in life, and this happens to be one of them.

BSoleille! The bright side of "still life" imitating "art".
Terri

No comments: