A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Sunday, August 7, 2016

Last Day on the Island

You would never know that a quick storm popped up on KI (Kelley's Island, Ohio), from the sunny photos I took before and after. That Lake Erie lake can produce them out of "nowhere" it seems. It was a great week getting back to my Ohio roots! A big shout of thanks to Scot and Jodie Smith! We've known each other for over 36 years!

And lastly, a quick trip to visit my sister Kimberly in Cleveland while I traveled through the state was a great way to end the afternoon before strapping it on for the drive home. Surprisingly, no traffic to speak of in the 400 mile drive home (and only one motorcycle spotted!)

Notice anything "the same" in the photo with my sister? Not planned. 

BSoleille!
Terri











1 comment:

Wendy said...

Looks like you had a great, peaceful trip. Hope you got to rest and write.