A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Off to Work She Goes

The little bird is flying its coop work wise. "TBD" started her career today in accounting but quickly realized Washington DC beltway traffic is very tough. Her commute took over two hours  as accidents choked the highways all around town in getting there. We are thankful she got there safely, had a good first day, and got back home safely at the end of the day!

BSoleille! The bright side of bright early mornings to best beltway traffic!

Terri
Photo of "The Best Daughter" aka Olivia 


No comments: