A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

White House Tour

The pope was in town last week, but today three local folks got to tour the White House on a very cloudy and humid fall day. A shout of thanks to "Dink" who made the arrangements for us. I do want to mention that the security is tighter than my last visit (during George Jr.), and we got to see "Bo the dog". I could not react in time to take its photo, but he is surely a cute dog!  And yes, the White House (or the people's house) is very impressive no matter when you get the chance to go. For the first time anyone can take as many photos as they want inside and actually encourage you to do so, especially sharing it with social media sites. I'm doing my part!

BSoleillle!
Terri





No comments: