A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Friday, July 10, 2015

Top Golf to IBEW Local 26

A great start to the day by heading early to Alexandria, Va, to check out and play Top Golf with son, Ryan. He planned all week for us to spend the day together and this was "top" on his list! I have not swung a golf club in over 23 years, so that was fun in and of itself. 
http://topgolf.com/us/

Of course, I had to take the kid for lunch, and we ended the day by going to a check presentation at the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers Local 26 where they raised $24,000 and donated the money to Special Love for children with cancer!  I am thankful for that!!!

BSoleille!
Terri



No comments: