A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Kitchen Office

It is tough living with a quilter. We have a lot of fabric, machines, and like to spread out on any surface all over the house (at least in my world). So the "patient" husband was relagated to using the kitchen table for his "office". Well, that really cannot fly long term and it has been long enough not eating on it. So I have been on a problem solving mission of getting my table back and setting up something my husband would like and be functional. The solution is the desk I found on Craigslist and my good friend, Wendy, that really knows her way around power tools!  We got that desk installed and I am so thankful for her help!!!

BSoleille!  The bright side of getting an eat in kitchen table back to the family!



No comments: