A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Sunday, July 12, 2015

The Sunday Paper

A great Sunday to cap off a nice summer weekend. Today started with a bike ride through DC, breakfast at the Eastern Market in Capitol Hill, back home for some pool time, and grilling surf and turf. I even threw in some much needed weeding of the flower beds. But I must admit, one thing I really enjoyed, was going old school with reading the Sunday edition of the Washington Post, cover to cover this evening. This is after the hubby went to buy me a copy along with some ice cream!  And yes, it took almost three hours to get through all the sections, but I have not read a Sunday newspaper in over five years. I was due!  I can say I am pretty caught up with current events (and the paper is much thinner than I can recall)!

BSoleille! The bright side of getting through a genuine newspaper and its smell of newsprint ink. 

Terri



No comments: