A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Sunday, July 26, 2015

"Om Driving"

Why is everyone in a hurry when they drive somewhere?  It surely seems like it when so many cars zoom by so fast racing down to the light, which inevitably turns red. So, driving under the influence of yoga, ommmm, is really a good thing. Our yoga instructor highly recommends it for all her students. It certainly keeps the blood pressure in check and there is little to be flustered about. I am thankful for a "name" to go with this easy driving "style" since my husband adopted it over 25 years ago as his style.  (He has actually had passengers get angry with him for letting people in...!)

BSoleille!  The bright side of "om driving" or driving under the influence of yoga! We can all do this!

Terri


No comments: