A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Friday, March 13, 2015

Springbok Skin

Another one of my favorite souvenirs from South Africa is a Springbok skin bought in Cape Town. They sell them in many places around the country, but that is where I got mine, it's soft and can be vacuumed and stepped on and it won't hurt this thing a bit!  Interesting thing about this is when I got home, my poodle mix, Lucky, walked around this "rug" (and still does), yet Lucy, the husky mix walks right on top of it with no qualms whatsoever!  What are they thinking??

BSoleille!  The bright side of a South African skin. 

Terri


No comments: