A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Monday, March 3, 2014

The Winter That Won't End

What do you do when the city is shut down again due to "inclement weather"? For a quilter like me, it meant long arm quilting for eight hours today on two quilts. I hope to finish them both fully (bound and labeled) tomorrow since various things will be closed again tomorrow. Secondary roads are ice rinks so I will sit tight at my machines and sew. 

My photo today is Lucy hanging out in the backyard. She had to think long and hard about coming in after much coaxing. 

BSoleille!  The bright side that "spring" is in two weeks!

Terri

No comments: