A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Possibilibees +1

Tonight I hosted my bee (Possibilibees),  plus Leslie Sumner who is a member of my guild, and a member of the "Grateful Threads" bee. (Our guild has several bees). She could not stay long but she sure did bond with Sophie, plus did some quilt exchanges with another bee member. Before we did a lick of any type of sewing though, we had homemade soup and bread (thanks, Carrie) and dessert (thanks, Susie). And, I do not like to admit this, one of the best part of the day was a much needed deep cleaning of the house (all those muddy paws)!

BSoleille!  The bright side of a clean house = company!

Terri 

No comments: