A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Living With Dogs

It is purely fascinating living with other animals, the non human kind, as in my case, two canines. Can dogs get jealous?  You betcha!  My two goofs would not attempt to get on the bed at night because cutie pie Sophie was already on it and had a "spot". I guess they figured there was no room for them, "pouted" just a little, and settled into their beds on the floor (I heard no complaints on their very comfortable arrangement; hey, they are used to it). Once up in the morning they did give Sophie the "evil eye", and as all three stretched it out, they stood just in the spot Sophie needed to jump off the bed to the floor. She had to wait patiently until I opened the door and my two finally broke rank and walked down the hall ahead of her. It was a good week puppy sitting and Sophie is back with her people!

BSoleille!

Terri

Photo of Lucy in the "spot"

No comments: