A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Quilt to Marilyn


I was finally able to give Marilyn Eichner her quilt today and she was thrilled!  Apparently, last Sunday at my quilt guilds' annual Quilt Bingo, Marilyn never was able to scream "BINGO" to win one. Now, thankfully, she has one the good old fashioned way, given to her by a friend and quilter-me!

BSoleille! The bright side of giving....
Terri

Photo 1-Marilyn and her quilt; 2- Patty Lubin and Marilyn (grinning because Patty won not one, but two quilts at BINGO last weekend)!


No comments: