A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Friday, April 19, 2013

Must Love Dogs

I am thankful for two great things today. First, I finished the quilt I started yesterday entitled either, "Must Love Dogs" or "Crazy for Canines". I made it for the Mattie Miracle Foundation Walk to be held May 19th in Alexandria, Virginia. I did this in between a meeting at my son's school and the Apple Store since my hard drive crashed yesterday on my MacBook.

So the second thing I'm thankful for is that the Apple "genius" was able to restore my hard drive in about an hour and fifteen minutes. I really did not sweat it because I have been religious in backing up my computer on an external hard drive. Dave, the Apple "genius" who worked on it, told me that approximately 80% of his Genius Bar customers start crying through the diagnostics because they never saved anything on their computers! Take heed for any personal computer and buy and use an external hard drive for piece/peace of mind!

BSoleille!

Terri

Photo of the quilt and fleece backing. One word for my hair: humidity! Lol

No comments: