A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Ugly Buggers

I am thankful that I'm much bigger than the bugs invading my house and car during this time if year. I can squish 'em if I'm fast enough or they are too slow. Right now the spiders are out in full force in all shapes and sizes. I know they like to eat other bugs but I'm not sure I like them hanging around except outdoors!

My photo is of a lonely spider in the yard. However, the real beauty is in the intricately woven web this spider wove that is about 18"x18" and maybe a little larger. Unfortunately, this gossamer like web is to faint for the camera lens to pick up.

BSoleille!
Terri

No comments: