A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Saturday, October 13, 2012

17 Hour Sheets?

When I was in my early twenties and still in college, I slept for 17 hours except for one restroom break about 12 hours in. I remember my Dad telling me they checked on me every hour to make sure I was still breathing! No adult beverages were involved from the previous night; I guess I was just super tired.

Jump through several decades until the last two nights with my brand new set of LLBean flannel sheets, and I bet I can sleep at least a good 10 hours straight! They are just that comfy and warm so I think I can keep the thermostat under 60 degrees! I am thankful for that.

BSoleille! The bright side of cozy flannels!
Terri

No comments: