A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Bat Girl

Funny how this post is not about baseball or Halloween, it's about quilt batting for quilts, big and small, and Mary Nielsen, "Bat Girl", delivered the good news to my guild tonight on all types of batts!

Of course I'm tickled when my guild uses our many talented members to do a program such as tonight's, and Mary did great job of sharing her knowledge of the many different products on the market today. I was especially interested in learning about wool battings because I've never used it before, but I plan to on some W.I.P. or work in progress soon.

My photo is of Mary (on left) showing guild member Phyllis Ziegler some of the batting samples.

BSoleille! For the bright side of wool (and very warm) batting!
Terri

No comments: