A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Octoberfest

This past weekend some friends hosted an Octoberfest gathering. Good deutsch food (think cabbage soup, kielbasa and sauerkraut, and potato salad plus bratwurst, of course), good deutsch bier and oompa band music (on CD). Sehr gut!

However, the fire pit sold me on the evening - just by sitting around the warmth of the fire on a sort of chili evening star gazing and feeling the cool of the night usher in! Wunderbar!

BSoleille!
Terri

No comments: