A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Monday, February 27, 2012

The moon and the stars......

Tonight I am going to direct my sights upward, to the big sky, with the most beautiful array of the moon and planets displayed across the ink-stained sky!  No matter where you are in the world you can see this formation for the next few weeks.  I just had my "boys" go take a look with me and see the wonder in these big and very bright stars.  Unfortunately,  my camera cannot capture the beauty, so I'll have to add a photo from my archives.  So my photo is a recent sunset to round out this post: the sun, the moon and the stars!

BSoleille - finding the bright stars in the sky.....
terri

No comments: