A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Final day to ready myself for quilt retreat 2012

Excited about my packing done, because not only do I need to pack for myself and all my supplies and personal items, I have a lot of fun Mardi Gras themed stuff packed as well. This post is written on my iPhone because I did not want to miss a day in posting, so this is a practice round so I can still post from a remote location and not my computer as usual.

My photo is my guilds Block of the Month "heart" block and I think just to darn cute!
Well, I can't figure out how to do a photo from my phone...

I'll figure it out I hope.
BSoleille,
Terri

No comments: