A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Just an ordinary day.

I'm "celebrating" just an ordinary day in the week, a Wednesday no less, and a leap year to boot!  Nothing wrong with a little ordinary, no flashy stuff, but thankful for a nice day.

It rained most of the day, so I'll post a photo I took the other morning of a cardinal singing at the top of his lungs as I walked out to the car (photo of the red cardinal is a little fuzzy unfortunately, had the wrong camera to shoot this one).


BSoleille!  Finding the bright spot in ordinary.....
terri

No comments: