A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Following the Paper Trail...Toilet Paper That Is

If you have a LittleFreeLibrary in your neighborhood, maybe sharing extra toilet paper rolls and/or  wipes could really help someone in need right in your local community. While scooting around the Crofton Parkway (almost daily), I/we've noticed that our Little Library was jammed with extra items (books, yes, but now tp and wipes) that someone, or a family, could use considering all the shortages in the local stores in stocking these basic necessities.

My photo below was taken yesterday with "only" two rolls, but a few days ago there must have been six rolls and baby wipes jammed in there, along with the books too!

BSoleille! The bright side of silver linings in our neighborhood.

Terri





No comments: