A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Friday, August 16, 2019

A Quarter Century Old for Ryan Tomoff

Since Ryan was seven years old, he has mostly celebrated every birthday at Special Love's Camp Fantastic in Front Royal, Virginia. And even though he does not celebrate on the actual date with his immediate family (don't worry...we celebrate early), he certainly celebrates it in style with the Special Love Family, and that's not too shabby! I learned this past Tuesday at visitors night, that there were several campers celebrating their birthdays at camp as well. So we are sending Ryan and the Birthday Campers a HUGE HOW-HOW HAPPY BIRTHDAY today!

Interestingly, when Ryan was two years old, and diagnosed with ALL with CNS involvement, I tried with all my might to stare down his "tunnel of his life." It was a bit murky at times all those years ago, but I am/we are thrilled that today he is celebrating 25 years of LIFE! We are blessed beyond measure and have a whole village to thank in getting to this point we celebrate today.

We love this kid to the moon and back, the stars and back and the sun and back! Whew, that's a whole love for Ryan Nolan Tomoff!

BSoleille!

Terri




No comments: