A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Thursday, July 12, 2018

Walker Ranch Hike

On this glorious hike, listed on the National Register of Historic Places as a cultural landscape, included seeing one fisherman, ten mountain bikers with the fat tires, and only a few other hikers beside our gang of four. The topography change was remarkable, with my favorite part hiking along the fast water of the Boulder River. Brilliant sunshine and slightly cooler temperature at the start made this hike a crowd favorite. 

Lunch at the Dushanbe Tea House with their electic menu and a tour of the Boulder Museum of Contemporary Art was also a welcome respite after the 9 miles on the Walker Ranch Trail. 

BSoleille!

Terri


No comments: